Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in CDK4/6 inhibition for advanced breast cancer with our expert summary from the ESMO Breast Cancer Congress in Berlin, Germany, 2–4 May 2019.
Professor Sibylle Loibl (University of Frankfurt and Chief Executive Officer and Chair of the German Breast Group) reviews the most important emerging data presented at the ESMO Breast Cancer Congress in Berlin, Germany, 2–4 May 2019 and discusses their potential impact for treating patients with HR+/HER2- advanced breast cancer.
The information in this activity is intended for oncologists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of patients with breast cancer.
After watching this touchCONGRESS Webinar, you should be able to:
- Describe the role of CDK4/6 inhibitors in the context of the current and evolving treatment landscape for patients with HR+/HER2- advanced breast cancer
- Evaluate the importance of selecting the optimal treatment based on the individual patient, and the challenges around subsequent sequencing of therapy
- Summarize the importance of managing the safety profiles of CDK4/6 inhibitor therapy, and recognise the significance of the multidisciplinary team in optimizing patient outcomes and maintaining on-treatment benefits
- What are the latest results for CDK4/6 inhibitors in patients with advanced HR+/HER2- breast cancer? Focus on optimal use and the management of adverse events
- How can treatment be personalized for patients with metastatic HR+/HER2- breast cancer? Focus on mutational analysis for patient selection
- How is the management of patients with advanced HR+/HER2- breast cancer evolving? Focus on assessing treatment response and managing outcomes
Please feedback on this touchCONGRESS Webinar on the following:
(scale 1-5, 1 strongly disagree; 5 strongly agree).
touchCONGRESS Expert Interviews
Watch a series of internationally renowned clinical specialists from Europe, and the United States discuss key clinical data for advanced breast cancer from the ESMO Breast Cancer Congress 2019 and their potential implications for optimizing patient outcomes, from both global and regional perspectives.Watch Now